This contest is now closed. Please check back for future giveaways.
The UPS man knocked on my door today and left two packages. I love packages. The only thing I don’t love is that it typically means another addition to my pile of work which is horribly backlogged (Dear Kenmore, I have NOT forgotten about you!). But today was special. The first package was one I was expecting… a stash of lovely books I won in a Valentine’s Day giveaway on Married to My Sugar Daddy (a fabulous site, by the way). Nothing expected of me other than to read and enjoy.
The second package was one I wasn’t expecting, but when I saw a Disney Store return address I mentally ran through my shopping list to figure out what I had ordered. Nothing came to mind, so I knew it was going to be something fun. They didn’t disappoint. Inside was a reusable Valentine’s Day shopping tote with Mickey and Minnie on it. And inside of that was a set of adorable Mickey & Minnie love mugs, and classic Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse plush dolls. Each doll is holding a felt heart with a Valentine inside that you can fill out for your sweetie. It so happens that I will be at Toy Fair in NY for Valentine’s Day this year (again – Why is Toy Fair always on Valentine’s Day anyway?) and have been looking for a special way to say, “I love you” to my kids while I’m away. Voila!
Yes, I do have a cool job. But before you get too jealous, I have great news for you… the Disney Store has offered to give the same fun box-o-goodies to one of my lucky Quirky Fusion readers. You won’t have it in time for Valentine’s Day, but the recipient isn’t going to care. And who says you can’t say I love you with treats on another day entirely, right? Of course, these great gifts are actually available NOW at the Disney Store, so you can also zip over there and pick them up. The plush dolls are $14.50 each and suitable for kids and adult fans. The 2-piece mug set is $14.50, too. Pull these out of the package and stuff them with your sweetheart’s favorite candy or chocolate before giving them as a gift.
Want to win?
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THE TWO RULES. IF YOU’RE CONFUSED, JUST ASK!
The Prize: One Disney Store Valentine’s Day gift bag with a reusable tote, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse plus dolls, and a set of two Mickey/Minnie mugs.
To Enter (once per person/household):
- Leave a comment on THIS post (right down below) telling me who you’ll give these to.
- Make sure you enter the correct email address in the email spot on the comment form so I can reach you. Please DON’T put your email in the actual comment.
- Contest will end at 11:59pm Eastern on February 17, 2010. Entries received after that time will not be valid.
- U.S. addresses only (sorry, international friends!)
- Adults (18+) only
- Winners will be chosen via random.org. Winner must comply with all rules mentioned here, or a new winner will be selected. I will have the final decision in this matter.
- I will email the winner who will have roughly 48 hours to respond and claim their prize.
- Subscribe to this blog via email/RSS (once)
- Blog about this contest using the full url *no shortened links* (once)
- Tweet about this contest (max 1 per day)
- Fan/Like Quirky Fusion on Facebook (once)
To claim bonus entries, please post one comment on this post per bonus entry (include permalink or tweet url).
Questions? Contact me.