This contest is now closed. Please check back for more great giveaways! This is Day 17 in the 40 Days of Giveaways.
I just finished my review of the Paint with Wool Kit from Artterro. I loved, loved, loved it. It’s fun to work with wool and create designs without actually sewing, painting, drawing or gluing. But even if wool isn’t your thing, there are other great kits, as well. You can try your hand at collage/decoupage, book making, wire work or jewelery making.
I’m going to do something mean. I’m going to send you over to Artterro to look at the kits. Come back and tell me which kit you’d choose and why and you might just win a kit of your own. Don’t blame me if you can’t stop poring over their website!
Want to win?
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THE TWO RULES. IF YOU’RE CONFUSED, JUST ASK!
The Prize: One Craft Kit from Artterro
To Enter (once per person/household):
- Leave a comment on THIS post (right down below) telling me which Artterro Kit you’d choose and why.
- Make sure you enter the correct email address in the email spot on the comment form so I can reach you. Please DON’T put your email in the actual comment.
- Contest will end at 11:59pm Eastern on April 28, 2011. Entries received after that time will not be valid.
- U.S. addresses only (sorry, international friends!)
- Adults (18+) only
- Winners will be chosen via random.org. Winner must comply with all rules mentioned here, or a new winner will be selected. I will have the final decision in this matter.
- I will email the winner who will have roughly 48 hours to respond and claim their prize.
- Subscribe to this blog via email/RSS (once) – Already a subscriber? That counts!
- Blog about this contest using the full url *no shortened links* (once)
- Tweet about this contest (max 1 per day)
- Fan/Like Quirky Fusion on Facebook (once) – If you’ve already “Liked” us, you can claim this one!
To claim bonus entries, please post one comment on this post per bonus entry (include permalink or tweet url).
Questions? Contact me.
Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by Artterro. I received a kit for review purposes and no other compensation. The opinions in this post are my own.