I am just wrapping up a project with Shutterfly that talks about spring celebrations. As a thank you, Shutterfly is giving me two codes for free photo books. Now, I love making photo books, but I love my readers, too. So I’m going to keep a photo book and give one away. Cool, right?
Want to win?
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THE TWO RULES. IF YOU’RE CONFUSED, JUST ASK!
The Prize: One code from Shutterfly for an 8″x8″ photo book (of your photos)
To Enter (once per person/household):
- Leave a comment on THIS post (right down below) telling me what type of photo book you would make (a baby book? graduation gift? something else?)
- Make sure you enter the correct email address in the email spot on the comment form so I can reach you. Please DON’T put your email in the actual comment.
- Contest will end at 11:59pm Eastern on April 22, 2011. Entries received after that time will not be valid.
- U.S. addresses only (sorry, international friends!)
- Adults (18+) only
- Winners will be chosen via random.org. Winner must comply with all rules mentioned here, or a new winner will be selected. I will have the final decision in this matter.
- I will email the winner who will have roughly 48 hours to respond and claim their prize.
- Subscribe to this blog via email/RSS (once) – Already a subscriber? That counts!
- Blog about this contest using the full url *no shortened links* (once)
- Tweet about this contest (max 1 per day)
- Fan/Like Quirky Fusion on Facebook (once) – If you’ve already “Liked” us, you can claim this one!
To claim bonus entries, please post one comment on this post per bonus entry (include permalink or tweet url).
Questions? Contact me.