I just finished my review of My Forever from He Is We. It’s poppy and fun, although I mentioned in my review that I couldn’t really identify with the lyrics at this point in my life. Yeah, I love Big Guy, but we’re a bit beyond butterflies and angst. I don’t think he EVER did butterflies and angst, but that’s an entirely different conversation.
If you’re in the mood for some upbeat music with relatively positive messages, My Forever is a great choice. And I’m giving away a copy so you can find out for yourself.
Want to win?
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THE TWO RULES. IF YOU’RE CONFUSED, JUST ASK!
The Prizes: One Copy of My Forever from He Is We
To Enter (once per person/household):
- Leave a comment on THIS post (right down below) and let me know how you first learned about He Is We.
- Make sure you enter the correct email address in the email spot on the comment form so I can reach you. Please DON’T put your email in the actual comment.
- Contest will end at 11:59 pm Eastern on June 18, 2011. Entries received after that time will not be valid.
- U.S. addresses only (sorry, international friends!)
- Adults (18+) only
- Winners will be chosen via “And the Winner Is” random plug-in. Winner must comply with all rules mentioned here, or a new winner will be selected. I will have the final decision in this matter.
- I will email the winner who will have roughly 48 hours to respond and claim their prize.
- Subscribe to this blog via email/RSS (once) – Already a subscriber? That counts!
- Blog about this contest using the full url *no shortened links* (once)
- Tweet about this contest (max 1 per day)
- Fan/Like Quirky Fusion on Facebook (once) – If you’ve already “Liked” us, you can claim this one!
To claim bonus entries, please post one comment on this post per bonus entry (include permalink or tweet url).
Questions? Contact me.
This giveaway is sponsored by Sneak Attack Media. I received a copy of the CD for review purposes. There was no promise of a positive review and the opinions are my own.