If you follow me on About.com at all, you know that I’m a big fan of the dance games from Ubisoft. We’ve got Just Dance, Just Dance 2, Dance on Broadway, Just Dance Kids and Michael Jackson: The Experience. We have the first four for the Wii and MJ is on Kinect for Xbox360 (although it is available for the Wii). I don’t have reviews of the last two yet.
As I’ve mentioned, I really wanted the 40 Days of Giveaways to be about more than just a lot of free stuff. It’s all about celebration and I wanted to be able to share some of my favorite brands with you. Ubisoft’s products are high on my list. They not only make my favorite dance games, but they publish The Settlers series, which are my favorite strategy games. Ubisoft also has a large library of DS games, many of which are geared towards young girls, which I appreciate. Plus, they’re willing to have a good time, as you can see by this picture of me with a couple of Ubisoft employees at BlogHer last year!
Ubisoft has agree to give away all of the above titles (you can decide which platform you’d like the MJ game on), with the exception of Just Dance Kids. If they’ve got one handy, they’ll toss it in, but no promises there. What I can promise is that if you invite some friends over, open a bottle of wine or break out the beer and pass around the Wii-motes, you’ll have a lot of fun. This giveaway is a party in the making.
Want to win?
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THE TWO RULES. IF YOU’RE CONFUSED, JUST ASK!
The Prize: A Suite of Ubisoft Dance Games
To Enter (once per person/household):
- Leave a comment on THIS post (right down below) and tell me which song (from any of the above games) you’re most excited to dance to.
- Make sure you enter the correct email address in the email spot on the comment form so I can reach you. Please DON’T put your email in the actual comment.
- Contest will end at 11:59pm Eastern on May 14, 2011. Entries received after that time will not be valid.
- U.S. addresses only (sorry, international friends!)
- Adults (18+) only
- Winners will be chosen via random drawing. Winner must comply with all rules mentioned here, or a new winner will be selected. I will have the final decision in this matter.
- I will email the winner who will have roughly 48 hours to respond and claim their prize.
- Subscribe to this blog via email/RSS (once) – Already a subscriber? That counts!
- Blog about this contest using the full url *no shortened links* (once)
- Tweet about this contest (max 1 per day)
- Fan/Like Quirky Fusion on Facebook (once) – If you’ve already “Liked” us, you can claim this one!
To claim bonus entries, please post one comment on this post per bonus entry (include permalink or tweet url).
Questions? Contact me.
This giveaway is sponsored by Ubisoft. I have previously received review copies of each of these games for my work on About.com. The opinions contained in this post are my own.