The newest Pirates of the Caribbean, entitled On Stranger Tides, is due out on May 20. Starring Johnny Depp, Penelope Cruz, Ian Shane, and Geoffrey Rush, this latest addition to the series is coming on in 3-D, if that’s your thing! I think it looks like a fun sequel. Johnny Depp and Geoffrey Rush are fantastic, of course, but it also has Penelope Cruz and mermaids. Oh, yeah, and pirates.
In any case, if you’re a pirate fan, I’ve got good news. Walt Disney Studios is giving away a Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides gift set. It includes a t-shirt (S, M, L, or XL), bandana and a couple of temporary tattoos.
Want to win?
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THE TWO RULES. IF YOU’RE CONFUSED, JUST ASK!
The Prize: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Gift Set (pictured above)
To Enter (once per person/household):
- Leave a comment on THIS post (right down below) and let me know which Pirates of the Caribbean movie is your favorite so far.
- Make sure you enter the correct email address in the email spot on the comment form so I can reach you. Please DON’T put your email in the actual comment.
- Contest will end at 11:59pm Eastern on May 21, 2011. Entries received after that time will not be valid.
- U.S. addresses only (sorry, international friends!)
- Adults (18+) only
- Winners will be chosen via random.org. Winner must comply with all rules mentioned here, or a new winner will be selected. I will have the final decision in this matter.
- I will email the winner who will have roughly 48 hours to respond and claim their prize.
- Subscribe to this blog via email/RSS (once) – Already a subscriber? That counts!
- Blog about this contest using the full url *no shortened links* (once)
- Tweet about this contest (max 1 per day)
- Fan/Like Quirky Fusion on Facebook (once) – If you’ve already “Liked” us, you can claim this one!
To claim bonus entries, please post one comment on this post per bonus entry (include permalink or tweet url).
Questions? Contact me.
This giveaway is sponsored by Walt Disney Studios. I received no compensation for this post. There was no promise of a positive review and the opinions are my own.