What is your number one wish for Mother’s Day? Breakfast in bed? A chance to sleep in? How about some top-to-bottom cleaning from a maid? MaidPro wants to wish you a happy Mother’s Day with a summer’s worth of maid service. That’s three sessions where they go all out in your home with their 49-point Checklist.
MaidPro is a franchised-based business with sites across the United States, so visit their site and see if there’s a MaidPro office in your area. Note that there may not be one in your Zip Code, but there might be one in a nearby town.
Want to win maid service for the summer?
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THE TWO RULES. IF YOU’RE CONFUSED, JUST ASK!
The Prize: A Summer’s Worth of Maid Service from MaidPro (3 Cleaning Sessions)
To Enter (once per person/household):
- Leave a comment on THIS post (right down below) and let me know what you most want for Mother’s Day (OTHER than maid service!).
- Make sure you enter the correct email address in the email spot on the comment form so I can reach you. Please DON’T put your email in the actual comment.
- Contest will end at 11:59pm Eastern on May 11, 2011. Entries received after that time will not be valid.
- U.S. addresses only (sorry, international friends!)
- Adults (18+) only
- Winners will be chosen via random.org. Winner must comply with all rules mentioned here, or a new winner will be selected. I will have the final decision in this matter.
- I will email the winner who will have roughly 48 hours to respond and claim their prize.
- Subscribe to this blog via email/RSS (once) – Already a subscriber? That counts!
- Blog about this contest using the full url *no shortened links* (once)
- Tweet about this contest (max 1 per day)
- Fan/Like Quirky Fusion on Facebook (once) – If you’ve already “Liked” us, you can claim this one!
To claim bonus entries, please post one comment on this post per bonus entry (include permalink or tweet url).
Questions? Contact me.
This giveaway is sponsored by MaidPro. This is not a compensated post.