This is Day 35 in the 40 Days of Giveaways (almost there!)
I have been selling Barefoot Books for five or so years now. I am most drawn to the wonderful artwork, but the stories represent cultures from around the world and that’s important to me as well. Basically, they have the whole package. These are the books I give as gifts, and the books I read to my kids. I want to share these great books with you, so I’m giving one reader a $25 Barefoot Books gift card.
First I want to share their latest animated book. It’s a counting story called Over in the Meadow and it’s just one of the types of stories you’ll find over at Barefoot Books. We’ve also got anthologies, which are great for older readers, simple board books, chapter books, and more.
Want to win?
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THE TWO RULES. IF YOU’RE CONFUSED, JUST ASK!
The Prizes: A $25 Barefoot Books Gift Card
To Enter (once per person/household):
- Leave a comment on THIS post (right down below) and tell me at least one item you’d choose if you won. You can check out the Barefoot Books site and look around!
- Make sure you enter the correct email address in the email spot on the comment form so I can reach you. Please DON’T put your email in the actual comment.
- Contest will end at 11:59 pm Eastern on June 15, 2011. Entries received after that time will not be valid.
- U.S. addresses only (sorry, international friends!)
- Adults (18+) only
- Winners will be chosen via “And the Winner Is” random plug-in. Winner must comply with all rules mentioned here, or a new winner will be selected. I will have the final decision in this matter.
- I will email the winner who will have roughly 48 hours to respond and claim their prize.
- Subscribe to this blog via email/RSS (once) – Already a subscriber? That counts!
- Blog about this contest using the full url *no shortened links* (once)
- Tweet about this contest (max 1 per day)
- Fan/Like Quirky Fusion on Facebook (once) – If you’ve already “Liked” us, you can claim this one!
To claim bonus entries, please post one comment on this post per bonus entry (include permalink or tweet url).
Questions? Contact me.
Disclosure: This post contains referral links.