While I love most things Disney, I am at heart a Mickey Mouse fan. I have loved him since I was very young, and have always seen Mickey Mouse as a symbol for happiness and joy. That love extends to one of his homes, Walt Disney World. In fact, it is a running joke with my husband that I knew we were meant to be when I found out that he was born on the day Disney World opened. It’s fate!
When I started planning my 40 Days of Giveaways, I knew that I wanted to celebrate not only my 40th birthday, but the 40th anniversary of Disney World. If I’m highlighting brands and products that I love, it would be incomplete without a nod to a brand that inspired my career path and influences my daily life. My lovely friends at the Disney Store agreed to come on board for this very special giveaway. You can see the whole thing in the picture above, but here’s what you could win:
40th Anniversary Mickey Mouse Ears for adults – These are so cute for a Disney fan. The hat is covered with pictures of memorabilia from Walt Disney World over the years. With a 40th Anniversary embroidered patch and pins for Magic Kingdom and EPCOT, these ears are extra special.
40th Anniversary Walt Disney World Tee for Women – This has a great vintage look to it and I love the way these T-shirts fit.
40th Anniversary Walt Disney World Lanyard Medal and Pin Set (2 piece) – Mickey, Goofy and Donald celebrate 40 Years of Magic.
40th Anniversary Walt Disney World Starter Pin Set – Whether you’re new to pin trading or a long-time collector, this set is amazing. It includes pins of Mickey, Pluto, Goofy and Donald, all with the 40th Anniversary logo.
40th Anniversary Walt Disney World Spinner Pin – This one is just plain fun. Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy spin around a pin with a lenticular plate in the center containing the 40th Anniversary logo.
This gorgeous set is worth more than $100 and is enough for a whole family to enjoy.
Want to win?
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THE TWO RULES. IF YOU’RE CONFUSED, JUST ASK!
The Prize: Ultimate Walt Disney World 40th Anniversary Mouseketeer Gift Pack
To Enter (once per person/household):
- Leave a comment on THIS post (right down below) with your favorite Disney memory, whether it be a visit to the parks, an encounter with Mickey Mouse, piece of memorabilia from your childhood, etc.
- Make sure you enter the correct email address in the email spot on the comment form so I can reach you. Please DON’T put your email in the actual comment.
- Contest will end at 11:59 pm Eastern on July 28, 2011. Entries received after that time will not be valid.
- U.S. addresses only (sorry, international friends!)
- Adults (18+) only
- Winners will be chosen via “And the Winner Is” random plug-in. Winner must comply with all rules mentioned here, or a new winner will be selected. I will have the final decision in this matter.
- I will email the winner who will have roughly 48 hours to respond and claim their prize.
- Subscribe to this blog via email/RSS (once) – Already a subscriber? That counts!
- Blog about this contest using the full url *no shortened links* (once)
- Tweet about this contest (max 1 per day)
- Fan/Like Quirky Fusion on Facebook (once) – If you’ve already “Liked” us, you can claim this one!
To claim bonus entries, please post one comment on this post per bonus entry (include permalink or tweet url).
Questions? Contact me.
Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by the Disney Store. I received a set as well for review purposes. There was no promise of a positive review and the opinions contained in this post are my own.