I am being compensated to help support and promote the Microsoft Store #FallFitness event. All opinions are my own.
Just in time for the most candy-laden day of the year and, for all intents and purposes, the kickoff to the holiday season, Microsoft is inviting us to start (or continue) getting fit. On October 30, visit any of the Microsoft Retail locations below and enjoy a day of fun fitness activities (Zumba class, anyone?) and giveaways.
For my Boston-area friends, I’ll be at the Microsoft Store in the Prudential Center around about noon to help kick things off. Come on by with your sneakers and your sense of humor and have a chuckle at my lack of coordination. Who says exercise isn’t fun(ny)? I won’t last that long, but they’ll keep it going until about 6pm if you’d rather go by after work. Kids are welcome, so bring them along and help pass along the message that fitness is fun.
Not in the Boston area? Maybe there’s an event near you…
- Bellevue, WA (http://content.microsoftstore.com/detail/Bellevuesquare)
- Scottsdale, AZ (http://content.microsoftstore.com/en-us/detail/fashionsquare)
- Santa Clara, CA (http://content.microsoftstore.com/en-us/detail/westfieldvalleyfair)
- Denver*, CO (http://content.microsoftstore.com/en-us/detail/parkmeadowsmall) *Lonetree, CO
- Indianapolis, IN (http://content.microsoftstore.com/en-us/detail/fashionmallkeystone)
- Bloomington, MN (http://content.microsoftstore.com/en-us/detail/mallofamerica)
- Tysons Corner, VA (http://content.microsoftstore.com/en-us/detail/tysonscorner)
- Honolulu, Hawaii (http://content.microsoftstore.com/en-us/detail/alamoanacenter
Disclosure: I am being compensated to help support and promote the Microsoft Store #FallFitness event. All opinions are my own.