1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
For everyone to be healthy and for the kids to get the spirit behind the holiday.
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?
Santa leaves the kids’ stockings outside the door so they can open them in the morning and not wake us up. Then we all get up and do presents together. After that, we get dressed and go to the extended family Christmas.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
This isn’t entirely for me, but it would make me very happy: I’d like to take my dad to France with my sister so he can investigate his roots.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
Decorating the house, baking special holiday treats, reading Christmas books and listening to Christmas music. Just spending time together.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
We used to plat the MAD Magazine Game and Bonkers.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
The stockings outside the door that I mentioned above.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?
If money were no object, we’d do that France trip I mentioned before. Otherwise, I don’t really want to go away from home. I enjoy doing Christmas with our whole family. I’d really miss that if we went away.
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
- Playstation Move with extra controllers
- Beautiful Katamari
- A larger XBox, or an external XBox hard drive.
Disclosure: This post is an entry for a contest on TodaysMama. The opinions contained in this post are my own.