I’m so thrilled to be involved once again with The Motherhood to chat about various ways that food allergies impact our lives. Parents of kids with food allergies have a lot of fear, and it’s so great to be able to chat with others who are going through the same experiences. I’m co-hosting class #1 today, but I’m also going to try to pop in on the other classes. The classes are hosted, in part, by the brilliant Lori Sandler from Divvies.com. The co-hosts are all fantastic bloggers who deal with food allergies in their own lives. Join us!
- Class #1: Managing the Anxiety Often Associated With Food Allergies, April 5th at 1:00 pm ET
- Class #2: Navigating Food Allergies: At Camp, on Sleepovers and Playdates, April 12th at 1:00 pm ET
- Class #3: Common Myths About Food Allergies, April 26th at 1:00 pm ET
- Class #4: Navigating Food Allergies: Advocating for Your Child at School, May 3rd at 1:00 pm ET
- Class #5: Recipe Swap and Tips for Cooking and Baking Delicious Allergen-Free Foods, May 10th at 1:00 pm ET